To apply for this position, please email your resume in MS Word or Adobe PDF format to our human resources department at HR@ForesightROI.com.
Client Service Manager
The Client Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of analysts to effectively problem solve with our clients and internal teams. They are expected to work cross-functionally with the data analytics teams to ensure our engagements run smoothly and deliver against our standards and, ultimately, against the client’s project objectives. The manager is expected to manage multiple clients and analysts and build strong, productive relationships with client day-to-day project teams. Some day-to-day responsibilities include: overseeing and building client recommendation reports, leading and managing staff thru career development and training opportunities, end-to-end project management for multiple client deliverables, pitching in on project execution and meeting with external clients.
- Drive for Results: Hard worker. Focuses energy on high impact tasks in a sometimes ambiguous and multi-tasked setting. Ability to prioritize, execute, and deliver.
- Dig deeper: High degree of intellectual curiosity. Constantly strives to find the best marketing solutions and recommendations to complicated business problems. Doesn’t stop at ‘good enough’ and gets immersed in the client’s business.
- Takes initiative: Self-directed and works independently. Able to see the problems and find a solution even if outside functional lanes. Proactive throughout project life-cycle.
- Business Acumen: Adept at identifying successful marketing programs and building recommendation reports that deliver against our stated promise of continuous improvement. Ability to become a client’s trusted advisor and critical business partner.
- Leadership: Servant leader, capable of mobilizing and motivating teams to deliver under tight timelines and to help prioritize work streams. Ability to find career development opportunities and mentoring staff to achieve their potential with the company.
- Teamwork: Team player able to build effective and productive working relationships with all cross-functional disciplines and senior leadership. Strong empathetic and authentic disposition, willing to do whatever it takes to deliver against our objectives.
- Solution Knowledge: Has a broad understanding of Foresight solutions and can speak knowledgably about both our technical and marketing measurement capabilities.
- Communication – Story teller. Capable of distilling complex, technical information and delivering communication to a non-technical audience.
- Selling – Capable of finding opportunities for cross-sell / up-sell opportunities with clients.
- Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, or other analytical fields
- 3 - 5 years of experience in marketing, consulting, or business analytics
- Specialization in marketing strategy
- Demonstrated consulting skills with ability to quickly distill complicated technical data to actionable insights
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with data visualization platforms (Tableau, Power BI)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to lead small team of analysts in addition to delivering against existing work streams
- Ability to handle multiple, complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
- High levels of self-motivation, intellectual curiosity, and attention to detail
- CPG and/or retail experience
About Foresight ROI:
What We Do
Foresight ROI is a marketing analytics organization, founded in 2009, that specializes in analytics within the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry. The company offers the following analytical analysis:
- Shopper Foresight – analysis of the client’s shopper marketing engagement at the event/tactic level. Accompanying software, Shopper Planner compliments the analysis by providing clients the ability to plan, budget, and forecast their shopper marketing plans.
- Marketing Foresight – analysis of the client’s above the line, media marketing investments and provide mix reallocation recommendations based on standard marketing mix analyses
- Trade Foresight – analysis of the client’s trade merchandising initiatives providing recommendations on frequency and depth of trade promotions to optimize revenue and profit initiatives
- Pricing Foresight – analysis of clients pricing structure, discount strategy and optimal gaps to competitive products which assists in company’s pricing strategy, price pack architecture, etc.
Foresight ROI is the only company in the United States who has proven capabilities to provide analytics on shopper marketing engagement at the event/tactic level using our Shopper Foresight product.
Why We Do It
We provide return on investment analysis to allow marketers to better measure their efforts, justify their marketing budgets, and improve accountability of marketing spending in the industry. We connect the dots between efforts and outcome, and can make recommendations to improve their return on their investment. In short, we provide decision support that fosters an atmosphere of continuous marketing improvement for our clients.
What We Offer
We truly believe we can make a difference in our clients’ business by delivering profit maximizing marketing investments with long term engagements that deliver continuous improvement. In kind, we believe we can provide and maximize return on your career investment through an energetic, fast-paced work environment with plenty of opportunity to grow.
- Downtown Chicago Loop location, two blocks from both commuter rail stations and the “L”
- On-site gym with paid membership
- Fully stocked break room with complementary snacks and drinks
- Frequent company and team outings
- Small office / start-up environment
- Opportunity to work directly with senior executives in CPG and Retail
- Comprehensive benefits package
Foresight ROI is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Opportunities abound to enrich your knowledge of topics that matter—as well as connect with others in the industry.
We work with clients to help their marketing dollars work harder and smarter. Our blogs tell you more about how that happens.